Stellar Sports is an iconic Australian brand and leading manufacturer of squash and racquetball equipment, including racquets, balls and a range of accessories, with a history dating back to 1973.
Over the past forty years Stellar Sports has supplied equipment to Australia's best and brightest talent including the winner of eight British Open and four World Championships, Geoff Hunt.
Geoffrey Brian ("Geoff") Hunt, MBE (born 11 March 1947, in Melbourne, Australia), is a retired Australian squash player who is widely considered to be one of the greatest squash players in history
Hunt was known for having great determination. He ultimately suffered back problems, which curtailed his career. After retiring as a player, Hunt served as the Head Squash Coach at the Australian Institute of Sport from 1985–2003, where he helped develop a new generation of Australian squash stars.
Stellar now sponsors a rising talent squad, including:
- Josh Larkin, Top 100 in the world, Australian Commonwealth Games Training Squad (2018), 6 PSA Tour Finals 2015
- Eb Swan, Top five in NSW, former NSW Junior team representative
- Jason McLauchlan, Former two times NZ Junior Champion, NZ Junior Team, NSW Junior Team Coach (2011-12), NSW Senior Team Coach and Manager (2011-13)
- Geoff Davenport, Fives times world Masters champion
- Peter Bastow, No 2. Australian Masters player, Top 15 in Sydney
- Giacomo Jack Marotta, former Italian National representative, former Italian Junior Champion (2000, 2002), former official sparring partner for the Italian national team
- Branighan Swan, former NSW Junior team representative
- Dominique Ratcliffe, head coach at Macquarie University
- Liam Direen, Nz junior development squad 2018
Keidah Bungard, Nz junior representative 2018